The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXyour lost heroXx

Another Dream Empty
PostSubject: Another Dream   Another Dream EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 pm

“Good morning beautiful” he said holding her closer to him. He smiled as she placed her hand on his arm. This was the place he loved the most, right here with her, it was perfect. He couldn’t remember the last time he was so content in himself. It was like he had never left, everything was as it should be. Her in his arms. He would never let go of her again.

“Hey hansom” he heard her mutter.

He smiled again, “I’m sorry” he said “I didn’t mean to wake you. Go back to sleep, I’ll wake you when it’s light out.” he hadn’t realized it until he said it, but it was still dark outside. A slight pain ached at his insides. He placed his lips to her forehead. “Sleep well my beautiful,” he whispered, “I’ll miss your” it would happen again. He would open his eye’s and she would be gone, but he would take this moment as it was. This memory that haunted him now.

What came next he had memorized her soft voice saying “I’m cold” and his almost automatic responses. First his hold getting tighter trying to warm her with everything in him, then his words. “It’s ok, is that better?”she buried her face in his shoulder and gave a nod. Tears burnt to be let free, but he could not cry them. He would not even while he was here with her. This was a moment not to be ruined with tears. The memory began to fade and he let it slip knowing that trying to grasp at it would only hurt more.

This was how he must live. On the memories of her. They were never enough. Never
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net

Another Dream
Page 1 of 1