The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

jus undrstnd ur not gonna

Please; Empty
PostSubject: Please;   Please; EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:26 pm

I sit at my desk, facing the wall, talking to my brother as I play computer solitaire. We discuss the plans for his birthday the next day, and then he goes to talk to someone more interesting than me. He doesn’t notice I had been crying.

I’m neck deep in love. Please don’t let him be lying.

I can’t stand being lied to. I probably won’t ever be able to. Come to think of it, we shouldn’t have to. Please don’t let him be lying.

Trust is one of those things that come hard for me. I don’t trust men because they’ve let me down too many times, and I don’t trust women because nobody should. That’s probably why I love little children, who can’t lie, and plants, who can’t talk. Please don’t let him be lying.

I’ve always been the one to take care of people when they broke, but nobody’s here to help me pick the pieces off the ground and glue them back together. Maybe that’s why I’m so misshapen, from putting myself back together the wrong way. I don’t think I could handle being shattered again. Please don’t let him be lying.
Back to top Go down

Please;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Poems-
Jump to: