The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Always Something..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

There's Always Something.. Empty
PostSubject: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:41 am

"Sit! Now!" The secretary screamed to the challenging smirk the girl had spread across her face.
"Have we not taken our Prozac today, Doris?" she responded sarcastically.
"It's the third time today you've been in here, i think you would learn.."
"Me? Learn? Hahaha."
"Just shut up, you'll be put in your place soon enough."
"Sure, that's what you think.."
Kat was no longer unnerved by the old angry lady that ran the front desk, these almost 3 1/2 long years spent in the school had done wonders to Kat's courage, most of which being earned in the office. She was a hoodlum, and she loved it. Kat was no stranger to the backs of police cars and court rooms. She'd been this way for almost 8 years, ever since her mom and her brother had died.. Moving on..
"Katherine Marie, Mr. Lawler is ready for you." Doris grunted.
"You senile old bitch." Kat hated her name, especially when it was said out loud.
"What was that?"
"Nothing."
She walked in to the small dusty room that barely fit the giant oak desk with matching chair, apparently, the principal needed the finer things in life.
"Okay Kat, what did you do this time?" Mr. Lawler sighed.
"Y'know, the usual.." Kat giggled.
George Lawler was a short, balding, fat man. His mustache moved every time he talked which made for great conversations between him and Kat.
"Kat, you can't hit people, it's not right, it's not safe, and occasionally illegal."
"Like that has EVER stopped me."
"i know.. But you need to take into consideration that when you go to get a job, people will see that you are not a very good people person.."
"At least they'll know the truth."
"I can't believe that you have NO assault charges on your record, only vandalism and resisting arrest.."
"See, here's the thing George, i'm fucking the Captain's son, i'm barely going to get in trouble for anything.. Y'know why? Cus the police captain's son has daddy wrapped around his little finger." With that she sat back in her chair defiantly.
Mr. Lawler sat there in astonishment, he had tried every tactic, ever little persuasion method, there was no breaking this girl.
"I see, well, hmm, i gues you have the choice of going to class or the detention room."
"It's hour four right now, isn't it?" she questioned.
"Yes."
"I'll take class."
"Wow, why?"
"it's choir, i gotta get into college somehow." As she said this, she stood from her folding chair and walked out the room.
Kat sauntered down the hallway watching every random person walk by, she curled her fist and immediately winced, she looked down at her hand, there were cuts where teeth had broken skin.
"Hmm, that'll be a pretty scar." she thought to herself, she walked into the bathroom to clean her hand when she came upon the one person she was not willing to see, ever.
Kat, without thinking, went into fight mode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mizzxxkisses
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am

Very nice. To Be Continued?
Back to top Go down
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 am

eh, maybe.
depends on my mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

mmmmkay.
Back to top Go down
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

katelyyyyn!
tori's brain juices were flowin'.

"youuuu bitch." Kat smiled viciously and walked towards her.
"No, sorry, that's not my name. It's Lexa." She smirked and continued to wash her hands. Kat sauntere to the sink right next to hers and started to clean her hand, it was turning purple and swelling slightly. She bit her lip when the pain got fierce.
"So uh, who'd you hit now? The lunch lady look at you funny?" Lexa pulled a half-smile/half-disgusted face at her.
"Screw you, you dumb cunt. I don't like you. Never have, you my dear, are aaaaall fucking talk and no action. You wouldn't hit me even if i set your fake fendi bag on fire. You know better."
"Well, well, uh, i hate you more." Lexa stuttered nervously.
"See, no good comeback 'cause you're scaared."
"Shut up, now, darling, what would your mother have to say?" Lexa laughed contemptuously.
Everything in Kat's world went dark red...

Kat walked into choir just in time for her song. They were doing modern music for their last concert. Every decade starting with the eighties. She was excited. She got to pick the 2000's music. Since she was a senior and the only senior in that class she was allowed to do a solo, she hadn't quite decided yet on what to do but she had one or two picked out.
"So uh, have a nice time in the principal's office, dear?"
"Oodles, Donna." Kat never called her teachers by their last name. She found it funny to watch them react like humans.
"Well then, you wouldn't mind singing for the freshman so they know what their competition is for the solo in Somebody to Love, would you?"
"Oh, of course not." Kat smiled widely and took a deep breath as she poised herself to belt out the only song she knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm

beautiful, darling. (:
Who're you posing Lexa off of?
Back to top Go down
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm

the stuuuupid girl in my geometry class.
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Always Something..   There's Always Something.. Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Always Something..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Short Stories-
Jump to: