The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storie.. without a name.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

Storie.. without a name. Empty
PostSubject: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Okay, the story behind the story. I didn't write this. One of my friends did. They want to write.. but doesn't want people to know about it. Ik this isn't the kinda stuff that usually goes on here... but what do you guys think????

One day, in a place far far away there lived a very upset girl named Katherine. She had everything. Looks, money, power, and a rich prince for a boyfriend. But she was still sad. She kept wondering what was over the hill to the east. Her parents always told her that it was just a desert with dangerous things in it. She didn’t believe them. Little did she know, her parents were right… sort of. It was a place where boys could be boys and have fun.

Eventually, curiosity got the better of her. She put on the worst clothes she had and hopped in a cab and told the driver to go north. After a 3 hr drive, she finally saw the boys. They were in all shapes and sizes. All different cliques all over. All together. Having fun. She longed to join them. And she did. She got out and walked right up to the boys. They immediately stopped and starred at her.

One in particular caught her eye. He was bout 5’ 9” and 12 lbs and she felt a strange desire for this boy. She wanted him like no other and she couldn’t explain it. Now she understood what her parents meant. The boys all glared, except for that one. He just kind of smiled and said hi. She was nervous and scared and happy and sad all at once. She didn’t know what to do and eventually just mumbled a response. The boy could tell she was nervous so he led her away from the other glaring boys. “Sorry about them,” the boy said. “They aren’t used to girls coming around. They thing you’re here to ruin our party. I’m Matt, by the way. And you’re the prince’s girl, aren’t you? Katherine right?” She was very surprised that he knew so much about her. She had a million questions but still she couldn’t quite speak so she just nodded.

All of the sudden, Matt turned and yelled something that Katherine didn’t understand. It sounded like German. She didn’t know. All of the sudden, the party resumed. Then she finally asked, “How do you know so much about me?” Matt just laughed and replied, “Your eyes said it all.” Then she knew he liked her almost as much as she liked him. But would it work? She was supposed to marry the prince. Become a queen. But would that work out now that she’d found someone that made her happy? She didn’t think so. Matt laughed again, and she asked, “What’s so funny?” he laughed, saying, “You are. You make funny faces when you think so hard. "

Then he stopped walking. Instinctively she stopped too. He turned so e could see her eyes. Then it happened. They kissed. She knew then and there that she couldn’t ever leave. Not without him. So she decided to ask him to run away with her. He did, of course. They ran, and ran, and ran. Now they live a small country house that is still invisible from the world, in peace, forever 17 and in love.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hmmmm.......It's okay. But I'm not a big fan of the one age forever thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:32 pm

why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:33 pm

oh and that 12 up there is supposed to be a 120. my bad.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:26 pm

okay i was like, "twelve pounds?! It's Paris Hilton in disguise!" but it makes sense now.

i liked the story.

and kevin's age thing is because he wants to become old so he can move out of his parent's house.
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:18 pm

lol. okay. that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
xXyour lost heroXx

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

and of course... i know who wrote this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
xXyour lost heroXx

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 am

I'm almost possitive if she were to read this she would turn Bright bright red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:55 pm

nope. not her.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

wow. . . way to fill everybody else in!

(i'm confuzzled)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 pm

haha. you wouldn't know the person. actually, you might. nevermind.
Back to top Go down
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm

y'know what mike!
sir!
i have the balls enough to post my own damn story.
okay?
and
if you didn't direct that color turning comment towards me..
then..
i prolly will turn bright bright red.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mizzxxkisses
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Punkette wrote:
okay i was like, "twelve pounds?! It's Paris Hilton in disguise!" but it makes sense now.

i liked the story.

and kevin's age thing is because he wants to become old so he can move out of his parent's house.

That has nothing to do with it. I just want to die at least someday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 pm

oh. i see. that makes sense.

i'm sorry that you were offended tori.

but it's not you.

in case you hadn't already figured that out *scarcastic smile*

i'm suprised YOU didn't figure out who it was... *directed towards tori*
Back to top Go down
xXyour lost heroXx

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm

hmm... Lyse??
if not my second guess.. Robin??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Nope. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storie.. without a name.   Storie.. without a name. Empty

Back to top Go down

Storie.. without a name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Short Stories-
Jump to: