The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Little Secret.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

Dirty Little Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 pm

The dance was in full swing now.

Bodies rocking, touching, everyone moving at the same pace, to the same beat, for one night.

Everyone, except two individuals… a boy and a girl, placed as far apart as possible.

They couldn’t seem to move at all.

The rejects finally got to the first vocal line, and she told the boy she’d been
dancing with she needed to go get a drink, thought she knew she had brought any money to buy one with.

He told the girls he’d been swaying next to he had to make a quick phone call.
Both left the dance floor quickly, trying to block out the lyrics they both knew so, so well.

He heaves a sigh.

She wipes a tear from her cheek. “I bet he never even thinks about me anymore” she whispers.

“why does this hurt so much? She’s probably over me by now.” He thinks to himself, trying to pull himself together.

She twists the ring on her finger. “I’m not supposed to think about him anymore.” She breathes.

He takes the photo out of his wallet of the pretty blonde girl. “we’ve both moved on.” He whispers.

Suddenly, a dark haired boy comes up behind the girl. “you alright?” he says, concern written on his face. She plasters on a smile. “yeah, I just needed some air, let’s get back to the party!” the boy puts his arm around her shoulders and leads her back inside.

She passes him, and they’re very careful not to make eye contact. She looks straight at the dark haired boy and says, “oh, I love this song!” dirty little secret is over. It’s been changed to some song she’s never heard before. But as she’s talking to the dark haired boy, all her attention is on him. Because he’s all she ever thinks about anymore.

He’s being pulled up from his spot in front of his locker by a pretty blonde girl. “you alright hun?” the blonde asks. “yeah, it just got loud in there is all.” He replies, smiling at her. But all his vision is focused on the brown-haired girl being lead towards the floor by a dark haired boy... because that’s all he ever thinks about anymore.
Back to top Go down
xXyour lost heroXx

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:30 pm

i likes it very much like... but uh... nevermind
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:04 pm

i know.

totally not plausable.

but that's alright.

it was jus a nightmare anyways..
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:34 pm

but still pretty damn good though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:32 pm

sometimes i think you guyz jus say this stuff to make me feel good about myself.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Meh. I guess it was okay.

Happy now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 pm

yes.
i gots a feeling you were being honest.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:37 pm

seriously. just the simple fact that we took the time to comment at all instead of just being like, "oh, whateva," means that we liked it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm truly being honest when I said that.
Back to top Go down
The Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I liked it
I get the feeling however that you happened to be one of the characters in that story of yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 pm

yeah. you're feeling was correct.
if this were to happen, i'd be the girl.
not the pretty blonde one, the other, unhappy one.

and thanks donna. that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm

your very welcome =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:22 pm

haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 pm

pavithra194 wrote:
“Dirty Little Secret” is the first single by the power pop band The All-American Rejects taken from their second studio album Move Along. Released in late 2005, the song was the band’s most successful single at the time, reaching #9 for three weeks on Billboard magazine’s Billboard Hot 100 chart in January 2006. Their song “It Ends Tonight” has since surpassed that peak, charting at #8 later in 2006, along with their first single “Gives You Hell” from their third album, surpassing it at #4
=======================================
SEO UK | Cheap SEO

Cooll....But who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I wasn't gonna be all blunt-like. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Secret.   Dirty Little Secret. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Secret.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Poems-
Jump to: