The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

Ahem Empty
PostSubject: Ahem   Ahem EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 pm

I wrote this back in the middle of eigth grade:

In a world of violence, hate and crime, why? Why do we keep Living? Why do we Keep trying? Why do we keep striving in a system of promis, and no promise? We all hope to be rich, famous, or whatever goal we want to have in life, rather it would be president, an astronaut, a leader. But how many of us meet these goals? We go to school for years on end, try to go for the extra mile, only to have a slim chance to be what we want in this viscous circle we call life. And even in a sense, we are the lucky ones.We complain of "starving". A child in Africa might not eat for a week. We complain of being "thristy", a third world country doens't have the clean water we take for granted. How would you like to be in their shoes? Excuse me, shoeless feet. The one thing all in the world have in common is life, death and hope. Hope, does not matter. We "hope" we'll get an A on our test. We "hope" we'll we get our new toy. We "hope" for peace in countries taht may never find peace. Hope is a frivilous thing that we hang on to when our plans our gone. When our dreams are gone. And then when we lose hope, we loose our fix on life, our purpose. We drift off into the world of our own mind, apart from the real world. We start to wonder why we are here, why we were born. Why we keep living. Some take the easy way out, death comes before it's time. Some find relief in pills, drugs, legal and illegal. Some just keep living in troubled solitude, trying to find solace in there troubled lives. Some do, some don't. And those who don't wonder why they live, living their lives as normal as possible, not showing anything. So who are you in life? What do you pick? My life is my own and no else's. I live it my own way.

Darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

jus undrstnd ur not gonna

Ahem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahem   Ahem EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 am

sounds like me lying in bed at night after a crying fit.

very.... something. i have no words today.

fill in the blank with something extraordinary.
Back to top Go down

Ahem
Page 1 of 1