The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXyour lost heroXx

The Dreams Empty
PostSubject: The Dreams   The Dreams EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:59 am

He couldn’t help but think of her as the moon played hide and seek with the clouds that rolled across the sky. The memories of her voice, her soft skin, the warmth of her body in his arms when he held her. All memories he couldn’t shake, they hurt too much to be the happy memories they once were. It always hurt to think of her, to remember the sound of her voice as she said “I love you.” It was killing him inside, slow and sure the disease like “Love” progressed. It would find it’s way soon enough to his heart. There it would eat away at every last bit of him that was left. He was sure it would kill him soon enough, or he hoped for his sake that it would.

He wasn’t sure how long he could bare the pain of loving any more. To be honest he was surprised he had survived this long. Love does the most horrible and the most amazing things he thought to himself. He loved her, and he would never be ashamed to say it.

They were only memories, dreams if you will. That was the only place that she existed, in his dreams. He had never met her, but he knew her os so well. The feel of her skin, the soft breeze like tone of her voice. It all seemed so real. He knew she couldn’t just be a dream. She had to be someone, someone real.

He walked up behind her taking her into his arms, almost going crazy with need. “Good morning beautiful” he said kissing her cheek. He loved the way she smiled at his touch.

“Hey hansom.” her voice set his soul ablaze, a deep burning that could only be soothed at her wanting. He smiled kissing her again. It all seemed so perfect as he buried his face deep in her neck the feel of her smooth skin scorching his lips at the contact. He looked out of the window that was in front of them, scanning over the deep purple horizon. It was still dak outside, it almost felt as if that’s the only time he ever saw her. “You should go back to sleep, you’ve got a long day tomorrow she almost whispered.

“I can’t sleep. Why don’t you come with me?”he leaned his face against hers, so much softer than his own. Closing his eye’s he smiled. “Good bye” he whispered.

He knew when he opened his eye’s she would be gone. Knew that it would only be him lying alone in his bed grasping for dreams. For this reason he fought to keep his eye’s shut tight. He didn’t want to lose her again. The longing to find her, to keep his eye’s closed for just another moment, another moment to feel her, to dream of her. It almost killed him. Almost.
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net
janae0324ily

janae0324ily

The Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams   The Dreams EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 am

awh...
thats sad.
but its so so gewd.
yewr great at writing
=)
<3--tj--<3
Back to top Go down
DebbieslikeOMG

The Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams   The Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:09 pm

Aw i still love it.
its so sad but really sweet at the same time.
i love the way you write.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/debbiepipkin
Sponsored content

The Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreams   The Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Short Stories-
Jump to: