The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im there...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

im there... Empty
PostSubject: im there...   im there... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 pm

ill be ther for u when ever u need me... just say to come and ill b there soon... i care bout u as u would 4 me...dont ever leave me alone... the best thing 2 do is sit with me... dont say anything it would ruin it all just b there for me.., as i would 4 u....... dont leave me on this earth stay a while it will get better soon i promiss... i no im not the girl that u would want but i no that i need u.............. i need all of you guys.... to b here with me through the hard times.... listen to me talk..... do i no what im talking about?? prolly not but i no ur there just listenin and noin in my mind that u took ur time to b here for me so im gonna return the favor and b there for you no matter if im just sitting there or if im listenin to you talk bout ur probs....so just talk ill b here for u.... i love as a friend... and i will always

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in church a couple of days ago we talked about needing help and when ppl are down dont open ur mouth or walk away the best thing to do is just be there for them so this is y i wrote this...its not the best...
with love
..malia..
Back to top Go down

im there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: im there...   im there... EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:34 pm

i like it.....i get it too......

--Donna
Back to top Go down

im there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: im there...   im there... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 9:53 pm

i dont get a fuckin word that u said but i took the time 2 read it and love u 2 so u should know that u i am there 4 u 2 and i hope u r their 4 me when i need u and everything will be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: im there...   im there... Empty

Back to top Go down

im there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: writers corner :: Poems-
Jump to: