The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Punkette

My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi. I've had a crappy day. I need to rant 'cause I'm tired of pacing my room and it's beginning to scare my puppy.

SO I live in the country. So, we have a well. A well that decided to quit this morning. I need a shower, clean clothes, I would really, really love to wash my face with actual WATER because I had to work from eight to eight on that stupid well in a tiny hole where a COCKROACH climbed over my shoe. EW!

But, after eight, when we called it quits for the day, Daddy makes supper. He cuts himself, but he doesn't know it until I point out the slightly oozing sore on his finger. Long story short, he cooked while bleeding. He touched the food with his BLEEDING finger. I have no phobia of blood, but I could have Hepatitis and all that shit that I really DO NOT want to have.

Then, after that lovely event, my mother called. What are you doing tomorrow? Working a well the size of my grave. Do you want to come to a church thing with me tomorrow? I have to work on the well. It's broken. Ergo, no water. It needs fixing. Please, Donna Jo, just come. Fine. What time? Seven. So you'll pick me up around six thirty? What? Are you kidding me? I'm not getting up that early just to pick you up! Oh, it's in the morning? Of course, Donna Jo. You know what? Just forget about it. Dial-tone.

On top of that, I've done both my inhaler, two breathing treatments, and I feel like there is an elephant on my chest. I wheeze when I try to breathe. It's scary. I haven't had this bad of an asthma attack since I was eight. Can hepatitis affect somebody this fast?
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net
jus undrstnd ur not gonna

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Okay. Several things.

I feel for you. I've had crappy days like that. Well, I'm not usually the pipes are frozen, and i'm the one heating clothes in the microwave to take out to unfreeze the pipes so you can fix the break and yeah. not having water SUCKS.

You have a puppy? What kinda puppy????

Haha are you scared of cockroaches?

Your dad has Hepititis?? Wow.

Are your parents split up too?

And... i don't know anything about ashma. Sorry hun.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:11 pm

I hate it when the pipes freeze. That sucks. We drilled a hole through our floor, took the drier vent out of the wall, put the vent in the floor, and wa-la. Heats up under the house where the pipes freeze. Otherwise, I have to go under the house, and that is so not fun.

I have an 11 week old Labrador/St.Bernard mix. I think (I dunno for sure) there may be pictures on my facebook.

I don't mind cockroaches, really. I just prefer them to not be on my foot because their kinda yucky.

He got Hepatitus in Vietnam and he doesn't want to do the whole radiation treatment, so yeah. . .

My parents split when I was eight, divorced when I was nine, got together when I was eleven, split again when I was thirteen. I'm sure the pattern will continue, though. Dysfunctional. They had done that all the while my brother was growing up too, and he's 34 now. So it's been like that for a while.
Back to top Go down
XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

XxBRoKeNxXxHeaRTxX

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:23 pm

i... am sorry... idk what to say..
cus, my parents are still together
my pipes never seem to freeze, cus i don't really shower that often, and i can wear the same things a few days in a row.
i'ma little boy at heart, seriously, ask katelyn.
i have a puppy. his name is trap.
uh.
hepititis. ick.
idk.
i don't think you can get onset that quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mizzxxkisses

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Awh. Your puppy sound cute.

My parents kinda split when i was... two, and made it official when i was four.

But, because the reason for them splitting up was my father meeting my stepmom... they never got back together.

And yeah, tori is a little kid.

I miss you tori....
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:14 am

i think i was just having an attack from spending all day in the well, actually. it's really dirty and dusty down there, and i don't bode well in dirty and dusty places. i still feel like crap though. humidity is so not helping.

and yeah, my puppy is cute. she was chasing her tail in the yard, and she slipped on the wet grass and fell over. it was funny. i took her for a walk a couple days ago though, and she's a good leash dog too for as big as she is. she doesn't pull on the leash or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm

That makes sense, dirt and dust does make it hard to breathe.

Awh... My puppy, (the one at my dads) hates leashes, and collars. If you tie her up she'll just sit there and look all depressed and lifeless until you untie her. its very sad.
Back to top Go down
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:27 pm

aww poor puppy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:01 pm

uh-huh. But fortunetly we don't have to tie her up that often. she's a farm dog and usually gets to run free. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Hmm, sorry for not being here sooner.

One Blood ewww. Not in my food. Still think you and mother can work something out. (Don't kill me!)

I'd help with the well, but working with my dad.

You can shower at my house. We have three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com
Punkette

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

my mother and I have problems that go way back, from before i even moved to hoisington. things never have been good between us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009   My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rant About Saturday, May 24, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: Councilors Corner :: The Room-
Jump to: