The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current (In-Story) character bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

Current (In-Story) character bios Empty
PostSubject: Current (In-Story) character bios   Current (In-Story) character bios EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

This Is To help all to keep track of the many characters that will be in the dream rp. Dream Rp only.

I'll update as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

Current (In-Story) character bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current (In-Story) character bios   Current (In-Story) character bios EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm

First update, you'll have to check however, I'll warn you.

Age-17. Name-Richard LeRoy- a.k.a The Sexy Solstice(Or so he thinks) He gives safe, peaceful dreams, as all Solstice do, but he's known for his sexy dreams. He get's a kick out of it or something. So the next time you wake up after bangin someone, (or getting banged, I don't know) blame him.

..............................................................................................................................................

Age-14. Name-Lin Yurihori [U.re.oree] a.k.a The Serene Solstice. Lin is cool, and that pretty much sums her up. The way she works, is, she takes the last happy or peaceful thought you had, and expands upon it. It's not much, but it's awesome.

..............................................................................................................................................

Age-18. Name-Dru Johnson a.k.a Horror & Salvation You know Dru. He may be lazy at times, but he works, he does his job amazingly. He can cause the most horrific, gory dreams or the most most godly dreams. Or a combo of both.

Age-19. Name-James Tudor a.k.a Money Bags James is sorta the rich white kid nobody really likes, they just hang around for the money. He's not as bad as most, but he flashes all the same.. He'll give your "I'm so great", feel good about yourself dreams.

Age-21. Name-Shaniqua Jones a.k.a The African Goddess. Also, the leader of the Solstice. Shaniqua grew up in the ghetto, and she said she'd get out, and she did. At 21, she's the oldest of the Solstices. She became the leader because she has the power to Summon & Soothe. She can take all your bad memories or bring out your good. Now what makes her special is, she doesn't have to be in dream mode to do it. But, she really specializes in bringing you dreams of your roots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com

Current (In-Story) character bios
Page 1 of 1