The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from Kevin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Punkette

Message from Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Message from Kevin   Message from Kevin EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:44 pm

okay, kevin can't get on anymore because his dad blocked the site and he can't use the library, but he wrote this out, so here it is:

As I have realized, as man have to, only one thing links all humans together. Life and death. You could go through life a million different ways, but you will always end up dead. No matter how rich, poor, sneaky, manipulating, good, happy, sad it is impossible to cheat death. You could die the happiest or poorest person ever, and once you die, none of that is there. You could have went through life a vicious asshole and be happy about it to your last breath, but none of that matters after your gone. Killing someone doesn't dramatically help or change the world either. Even Hitler would've died sooner or later. And the court system. HA! Blood for blood, life in jail. It doesn't do crap. It just leaves two people dead. People say live life to the fullest. And why do we do, or at least try to do something? Because humans have to. We can't sit and do nothing. Because if we did, there would be no humans. Funny how death has it's grip around everything. There is no afterlife, no spirits. Voodoo and witchcraft, it's just a bunch of crap. I won't even remember writing this. Oh well. But writing has a funny way of coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net
Darkness
Abhorsen
Abhorsen
Darkness

Message from Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message from Kevin   Message from Kevin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Thanks Donna. But I found a way to get on. Sorry. I'm gonna od some editing

As I have realized, as mankind have to, only one thing links all humans together. Life and death. You could go through life a million different ways, but you will always end up dead. No matter how rich, poor, sneaky, manipulating, good, happy, sad it is impossible to cheat death. You could die the happiest or poorest person ever, and once you die, none of that is there. You could have went through life a vicious asshole and be happy about it to your last breath, but none of that matters after your gone. Killing someone doesn't dramatically help or change the world either. Even Hitler would've died sooner or later. And the court system. HA! Blood for blood, life in jail. It doesn't do crap. It just leaves two people dead. People say live life to the fullest. And why do we do, or at least try to do something? Because humans have to. We can't sit and do nothing. Because if we did, there would be no humans. Funny how death has it's grip around everything. There is no afterlife, no spirits. Voodoo and witchcraft, it's just a bunch of crap.Spirits will come back to haunt you. Hmph, If have retained anuthing from being a Jehovahs Witness, it's that the dead are dead and not consioucs of nothing at all. mybe that's why i;m so bleak. Why I abandned the religion. And that's why I write. Why I don't care if I die. I won't ever kill myself. I won't even remember writing this. Oh well. But writing has a funny way of coming back.

((The only time I have ever thought about killing myself is when I feel like shit when I'm sick. Like saturday. But I'm not. I'm gonna do stuff in life wheter my parents like it ornot. I can't wait till Im 18. And and for me not being a witness anymore, donna can prove this since she has my journal. THat's it.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercheats.com

Message from Kevin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stand Off :: Councilors Corner :: The Room-
Jump to: