The Stand Off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Revolution

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Life- As told by Kumar the frog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXyour lost heroXx

My Life- As told by Kumar the frog Empty
PostSubject: My Life- As told by Kumar the frog   My Life- As told by Kumar the frog EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:26 am

My Life
As told by Kumar

Spa-lash! I was out and making a break for land, it was a warm desert morning in New Mexico. All the coppers were sleeping and I was making my way for the border. The home stretch Kumar, the home stretch that’s all I could think to myself. Only a few hundred yards and I would have been home free. Bang! Bang! I could here the gun shots from behind me. The Border Patrol was hot on my tadpole tail. I was so close; they would never take me alive!

“You’ll never take me alive coppers! NEVER!” I was swimming like crazy, so close.

“Kumar get in here and stop making those weird noises” called a voice from above as if out of the heavens themselves.

“But mom,” I protested diligently.

“No buts Kumar, here, and now!” she hissed.

“B… b… but, mom!” I whined “Me and the guys were just getting to the border jumping scene. I was home free!” I objected

“Dinner,” she countered tactfully.

“Sorry guys I got to go.” I muttered.

I was so close I thought to myself in my room after dinner. Stupid mom, we had been doing the same scene over and over again for a month and I still hadn't jumped the line. But thats all going to change i thought to myself. I was getting my legs.

Kumar's Pond
1 Week Later

Spa-lash! I was out and making a break for land, it was a warm desert morning in New Mexico. All the coppers were sleeping and I was making my way for the border. The home stretch Kumar, the home stretch, their not gunna get me this time! that’s all I could think to myself. Only a few hundred yards and I would have been home free. Bang! Bang! I could here the gun shots from behind me. The Border Patrol was hot on my tadpole tail. Bang! A third shot rang out, that was new. But I was so close; they would never take me alive!

I was out, light was all around me. I was assaulted by sights and sounds and smells I had never dreamed of. The colors, oh my god the colors.
It was absolutely amazing. A loud crash and suddenly... dark.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by xXyour lost heroXx on Fri May 16, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://standoff.forumotion.net

My Life- As told by Kumar the frog
Page 1 of 1