Share | 

Celeste

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Celeste   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Name: Celeste Jetter

Height: 5' 0"

Appearence:
Long, black, layered hair that ends around mid-back. Copper toned skin from her Native American descent. She's also half Korean on her mother's side. Eyes the color of coal and she has four piercing in ear. And notice the belly button ring. Razz
Picture:

Personality: She's a complete feminist and doesn't let anyone even TRY to walk all over her.
When she's having one of her moments, she really becomes deep and is just another girl.
She hates feeling vulnerable and will make it known. She's a little bossy, but knows when to quit.
She takes up for her beliefs. If she sees it as wrong, watch out!
She's afraid to get close to anyone because when she does something bad happens to them or her.

Brief History: Was forced to live with a man that was overly sexist and his pals that lived with him all had turns on beating her when she spoke against them. She ran away and found herself able to provide for herself after a long while. She met a few people on the way, but hasn't seen them in a year.

Roleplay Example:

Running. Running. Running. Celeste couldn't stop running. She needed to escape from him, the man that made her life a nightmare.

Her tear stricken face felt dry against the harsh wind, her hair a mess from the forest surrounding her.

Suddenly, she tripped and fell into the ground face first. The pain didn't seem to kick in until she rose to meet the wind. She wanted to lie there for years on end to catch her breath.

But she rose immediately when she thought she heard a snap of a branch. The fear and the yearning from freedom seemed to consume her being as she began to run again.

I have to escape. If I don't.... She didn't want to think of the horrible possibilities.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Was that okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
xXyour lost heroXx

PostSubject: Re: Celeste   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:42 pm

ACCEPTED... of course... don't dissapoint
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://standoff.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Celeste   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

disappoint? lol I don't think I could do that. Razz JK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content